Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dessert is Ready



Stop by Square Perk Cafe in Covington and get you a slice.

Apple Dutch Pie is one my favorite's. I must be honest it's almost gone so hurry up and get over there already!!! Square Perk's Cafe in Covington!!!

Cheese Cake.. Do I really need to say more. When you add toffee, caramel and chocolate together how can you go wrong? Square Perk's Cafe has this one today as you can see someone has already taken a slice...Mmmm

Caramel Pie is a favorite at O'Charley's but you don't have to go there when you can get it from Square Perk's Cafe. Meet a friend and enjoy a sweet treat!

udge Cake is always a pleasure. So go over and grab a slice, you will enjoy every bite!

This is a lemon cake in flames!!!! So I had to make a eye catching cake. In honor of this weekend's bike show I thought why not flames! It was fun, lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment