Monday, March 11, 2013

Chanel Cake Purse

This is the first purse cake that I made. I used  an 8 in pan .  It was such  a delicious cake.  I  used my favorite decorating cream cheese icing, which shocked my family.  They thought it was fondant.  Oh course that made me feel great.  When it was time to cut this cake there were no hesitations at all.  It was 3 different layers Red Velvet, Key Lime and White Chocolate.  It was simply delicious.  And I must say I had much fun making it for me and my daughter!
So if you like purse cakes but don't like fondant I can make it with my decorating cream cheese icing with no problem!
                              All the accessories are made out of candy, as well as the cake handle.
                                                                            Facebook
The zipper was one of my most favorite highlights!



No comments:

Post a Comment